2017 F1 USGP Driver Autograph Sessions
Posted on October 13, 2017
The moment you've been waiting for is here. Formula 1 and Circuit of The Americas present the driver autograph schedule for the 2017 Formula 1 United States Grand Prix!
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 20
- 12:10 - 12:35 - WILLIAMS MARTINI RACING
- 12:50 - 13:15 - RED BULL RACING
- 12:50 - 13:15 - MERCEDES AMG PETRONAS
- 16:45 - 17:10 - SCUDERIA FERRARI - RAIKKONEN
- 17:30 - 17:55 - SCUDERIA FERRARI - VETTEL
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 21
- 18:30 - 18:55 - RENAULT SPORT
- 18:40 - 19:05 - MCLAREN HONDA
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 22
- 9:55 - 10:20 - HAAS F1 TEAM
- 10:00 - 10:25 - SAUBER F1 TEAM
- 10:30 - 10:45 - SCUDERIA TORO ROSSO
- 10:45 - 11:10 - SAHARA FORCE INDIA
A wristband is not required this year and there are no queue lines. Drivers will enter the Austin360 Amphitheater pit behind a barrier and fans are welcome to line the barrier to receive an autograph. Drivers will sign as many autographs as they can during the allotted time for their team. Doing away with the wristband process allows for more fans to receive an autograph, as well as giving them the chance to attend multiple autograph sessions.
NOTE: SCHEDULE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. THIS PAGE IS CONTINUOUSLY UPDATED WITH MOST CURRENT INFORMATION.