FORMULA 1 PIRELLI UNITED STATES GRAND PRIX :: OCTOBER 19-21, 2018
Don't feel like driving? We've got you covered. Circuit of The Americas has partnered with Cap Metro to provide round-trip shuttles to COTA from Downtown Austin! Kick back and enjoy the ride.
Shuttle passes are available in 3-day bundles or as individual days. All shuttles depart from Palm Neighborhood Park (SEE MAP) across the street from the Austin Convention Center near 3rd and Red River and drop off at one of two locations on-site at COTA.
- UPDATE: 3-DAY AND SINGLE DAY FRONT GATE SHUTTLES ARE SOLD OUT. MCANGUS SHUTTLES ARE STILL AVAILABLE.
- Your closest drop point to the Circuit, the Front Gate Shuttle drops off and picks up across from COTA's Grand Plaza entrance.
- $45 per day, $135 for the weekend when purchased in advance
- Very limited inventory
- UPDATE: 3-DAY AND SINGLE-DAY FRIDAY SALES ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE ONLINE, BUT CAN BE PURCHASED IN PERSON AT PALM NEIGHBORHOOD PARK.
- With a drop-off and pick-up zone located a short walk away from the Grand Plaza on a dedicated path, McAngus Shuttles feature easy access to COTA at a discounted rate.
- $15 per day, $45 for the weekend when purchased in advance.
- Walk-ups are welcome for the McAngus Shuttle for $20. Save $5 each day when you purchase in advance.
Shuttles run on a continuous loop from Downtown to COTA during the following hours
- Friday, October 19: 7AM - 7PM
- Saturday, October 20: 8AM - 12AM
- Sunday, October 21: 7AM - 10PM